Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Monday, April 23, 2012

Question - For those who watched Firelight




I didn't get a chance to watch or record the Hallmark Hall of Fame movie, Firelight, on Sunday night (April 22, 2012). Hopefully it was inspirational for those of you who had the opportunity to watch.

My Main Question: I would love to know from those of you who saw the original airing on ABC... Did they show at the end, during the credits, a preview for the next Hallmark Hall of Fame Movie? Please click Comments below to let me know or you can e-mail me directly. Thank you!

*Note: If you missed the first airing - it will re-air Sunday April 29, 2012, Saturday May 5, 2012, and Sunday May 6, 2012 on the Hallmark Channel.

4 comments:

  1. I watched it, but didn't notice the credits. Hope someone else did. It was nice movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! No, they did not advertise the next film - generally speaking, they don't because it does't air until November. This movie was really good, and now I have to get my review written so that I can post it before the day ends. =)

    BTW: THANKS BUNCHES for following my blog - I really appreciated it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was a nice movie, too. I;m sorry, but I didn't watch the credits.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, everyone for your comments here and through e-mail. It has been confirmed from Rissi & others (anonymously by e-mail) that there wasn't any advertisement/preview for the next Hallmark Hall of Fame movie.

    So, I guess we shall have to wait and see...

    Hopefully it will be a Christmas Movie, since they are typically next aired in November to remind us to buy Hallmark Christmas Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net