Tuesday, January 10, 2017

"Walking the Dog" a Countdown to Valentine's Day Hallmark Channel Original Movie!


MOVIE REVIEW

Movie: Walking the Dog

Network: Hallmark Channel

Original Air Date: February 4, 2017










CAST:

Jennifer Finnigan ... Kristie
Sam Page ... Keith
Kimberley Sustad ...







PLOT:

Storyline via Hallmark: Rival lawyers battle each other in court as their respective dogs fall madly in love, bringing their guardians together at every turn until they reluctantly realize it may not just be the pups who are each other’s true Valentine.





Movie Review:

Coming...


See or Skip:

Coming...

--
Images via: Hallmark Crown Media

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh.....I love Sam Page! So excited to see him in another Hallmark movie! And with dogs, no less! Can't wait to see the whole Valentine's day lineup!

    Thanks so much, Net, for posting and keeping us all up to date! Since I discovered this site four months ago, it has been my go-to site. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IDK why, but the pics don't make it seem like it's one I will watch (no chemistry at all). However, those dogs are so cute!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really liked Sam Page in All Things Valentine so excited to see him appear in another Valentine movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I feel the same way! Sam Page may become a regular Valentine's Day actor. :) I'm also glad All Things Valentine is out on DVD; I watch it over and over. :)

      Delete

Please share your Thoughts on Movies and More...

* You may Comment by using an Account, your Name, or by choosing Anonymous!

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...